Watch Hill Harbour House Inn
- Any cancellations will result in a $50 cancellations charge.
- Within 14 days of check-in there is a non-refundable 1 night charge per room charge to cancel your reservation.
- Within 48 hours of the day of check in, the reservation is a non-refundable.
- All cancelations, regardless of reason will be charged the cancellation fee according to the policy.
Holiday and Event Weekends Require a three-night minimum stay
Weekends require a two-night minimum stay
We are open Mid-June to Mid-September
- Parking is include for One vehicle per room additional vehicles may park for an additional fee per night subject on a first come first served basis. Be sure to contact hotel in advance for additional vehicle parking
- Rooms booked for less than the minimum stay are subject to a higher rate
- There are NO Refunds given after check-in
- Registered guests only. This means no visitors allowed on the property
- Our minimum check in age is 21
- All rooms are Non-Smoking.
- No pets allowed.
- No excess sand is to be brought into the rooms or an additional cleaning fee will be charged for excess sand.
- Please leave all boogie boards, beach chairs and coolers on deck or in your vehicle.
- Check-Out time is 11am sharp. Late check outs will be charged.
- Check-in time is no earlier than 3pm. (new disinfecting methods may delay rooms until 4pm)
- Quiet hours are after 10 pm. Please walk quietly on decks and in the hallways to keep noise to a minimum as a courtesy to all guests.
- You will receive two keys at check-in; one is for the back door and the other is for your room. The front and back doors will be locked at 9:00pm and will reopen at 9am. Please remember to lock the door behind you if you leave after 9pm. Please leave the screen door unlocked.
- All keys must be brought to the office at checkout. There is a $50 fee for lost keys.
- Rooms are checked daily. Any damage to drapes, furniture, bedspreads, screens, ect., damages will result in a fee.
- Towels are for in room use only. Please do not bring towels to the beach.